Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Moving on

Greetings everyone! Unfortunately i dont have journal entries to post here since i dont have my computer with me.  this french keyboard is super complicated so just ignore all the errors!

But life update ready set go!
I have one week left in marseille and it is sad saying bye to everyone here that i love so much but  i am ready and excited to be home.  I went to london last weekend and got to see two olympic events...volleyball and speed walking!  Also fulfilled a dream of mine to see les mis and i was not disappointed.  I also spent some great time just wondering around london and also wondering around cambridge where i stayed with my friend jen.  She showed me the charm of the city and we had a lovely time getting tea, seeing a shakespeare play, and visiting the beautiful colleges of cambridge.

Im still alive here and will most more soon!  I will be back in america with my phone that i miss dearly on August 20 and then i will be in fayetteville until that saturday the 25th when i come to provo to start school on the 27th!!

No comments:

Post a Comment