Sunday, May 13, 2012

Another week gone by

13 mai


This past week has gone by so stinkin fast! It scares me because I don't want to have to think about leaving here or moving on.  I'm glad that Dad and everyone with him is having fun in Australia although I am extremely jealous that I'm not there with them! 


Today was an awesome day because I got to see Margie and Russ and their two cute kids at church! They are passing through Paris for a few days. They will be back next Sunday after they go to Switzerland and I am going to hang out with them that day and watch their kids so that Margie and Russ can go on a Parisian date. 




After church, Emily and I walked over to this flower market by Notre Dame.  On Sundays they have a bird market!  So many cute and beautiful birds chirping like crazy to get out of their cages.


Then we went to Sainte-Chapelle.  I was expecting it to be some huge church, but it was just a one-room chapel.  But it is known for it's incredibly huge and beautiful stained glass windows which did not disappoint.



I kind have an ear infection right now that is quite painful, so I came home and took a much needed nap.  Tonight we went out and explored our neighborhood a bit and got some fruit for dinner.  

2 comments: