Thursday, May 10, 2012

Lovely day

9 mai


Today was a nice, lazy day where I enjoyed relaxing in Paris.  I had a take-home exam to study and to take and so me and Emily and Macord from my class went to Luxembourg Gardens where lounged on the lawns while studying French history.  It got to be a bit too chilly and so we sought refuge in a cafe where drank hot chocolate and studied more and then took our tests and then read.  Afterwards, Emily and I went to the puppet show at Luxembourg Gardens which was enjoyable and funny once again.  Then we were craving Italian food and so decided to bite the bullet and go to an actual restaurant despite the higher price.  It was the best decision ever!  Emily got lasagna and I got a delicious pizza that had cheese, ham, creme, and a poached egg on top.  Sooo delicious!  Later that night, we had dinner with our family which was difficult since we were still stuffed from our early dinner.  But we had ratatouille! It was delicious :)




1 comment:

  1. You are such a beautiful girl Melissa!!! I love hearing your depth and appreciation for the French people and culture!

    ReplyDelete